Tuesday, August 6, 2013

50 CONTRAST POEMS


I am not a stone so you cannot throw me, 
I am not a stone so you cannot break me,
I am not a stone so you cannot step on me,
I am not a stone so you cannot play me,
I am not a stone so you cannot pick me,

I am not a water so you cannot bath me,
I am not water so you cannot drink me,
I am not water so you cannot wash me,
I am not a water so you cannot boiled me,
I am not water so you cannot put me in a bottled,

I am not a bag so you cannot put things on me,
I am not a bag so you cannot display me,
I am not a bag so you cannot buy me,
I am not a bag so you cannot sell me,
I am not a bag so you cannot wash me,

I am not a apple so you cannot slice me,
I am not an apple so you cannot eat me,
I am not an apple so you cannot peel me,
I am not an apple so you cannot put sauce on me,

I am not a ball pen so you cannot write me,
I am not a ball pen so you cannot put ink on me,
I am not a ball pen so you cannot sell me,
I am not a ball pen so you cannot buy me,
I am not a ball pen so you cannot hold me

I am not a swimming pool so you cannot dive on me,
I am not a swimming pool so you cannot swim on me,
I am not a swimming pool so you cannot lying on me,
I am not a swimming pool so you cannot clean on me,
I am not a swimming pool so you cannot put me chlorine,

I am not a paper so you cannot scratch me,
I am not a paper so you cannot fold me,
I am not a paper so you cannot write me,
I am not a paper so you cannot hold me,
I am not a paper so you cannot cut me,

I am not a car so you cannot drive me,
I am not a car so you cannot put me a gasoline,
I am not a car so you cannot wash me,
I am not a car so you cannot polish me,
I am not a car so you cannot buy me,

I am not a tree so you cannot cut me,
I am not a tree so you cannot trim me,
I am not a tree so I cannot give you a fruit,
I am not a tree so you cannot burn me,
I am not a tree so you cannot hide on me,

I am not a food so you cannot eat me,
I am not a food so you cannot digest me,
I am not a food so you cannot play me,
I am not a food so you cannot cook me,
I am not a food so you cannot prepare me,

I am not a dog so I  cannot bark you,
I am not a dog so you cannot bite me,
I am not a dog so you cannot wash me,
I am not a dog so you cannot cook me,
I am not a dog so you cannot kill me,

I am not a dress so you cannot wash me,
I am not a dress so you cannot fold me,
I am not a dress so you cannot iron me,
I am not a dress so you cannot hang me,
I am not a dress so you cannot sew me,

I am not a teeth so you cannot brush me,
I am not a tooth so you cannot clean me,
I am not a tooth so you cannot put me a braces,
I am not a tooth so you cannot pick me,
I am not a tooth so you cannot hold me,

I am not a hair so you cannot put a oil on me,
I am not a hair so you cannot comb me,
I am not a hair so you cannot cut me,
I am not a hair so you cannot rebound me,
I am not a hair so you cannot relax me,

I am not a face so you cannot put a make up on me,
I am not a face so you cannot wash me,
I am not a face so you cannot clean me,
I am not a face so you cannot spa me,
I am not a face so you cannot scratch me,

I am not a motorcycle so you cannot drive me,
I am not a motorcycle so you cannot put oil on me,
I am not a motorcycle so you cannot wash me,
I am not a motorcycle so you cannot buy me,
I am not a motorcycle so you cannot sell me,

I am not a soil so you cannot plant on me,
I am not a soil so you cannot fertilize me,
I am not a soil so you cannot improve me,
I am not a soil so you cannot clean me,
I am not a soil so you cannot put a building on me,

I am not a sun so you cannot heat me,
I am not a sun so you cannot put rashes on me,
I am not a sun so you cannot dry me,
I am not a sun so you cannot put sunburn on me,

I am not a cell phone so you cannot text me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot call me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot charge me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot put battery on me,
I am not a cell phone so you cannot load me,

I am not a flower so you cannot water me,
I am not water so you cannot put me in a vase,
I am not a flower so you cannot cut me,
I am not a flower so you cannot hold me,
I am not a flower so you cannot pick me,

I am not a book so you cannot read me,
I am not a book so you cannot browse me,
I am not a book so you cannot hold me,
I am not a book so you cannot bring me,
I am not a book so you cannot study me,

I am not a shoes so you cannot ware me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot polish me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot walk me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot display me,
I am not a shoe so you cannot sell me,

I am not a teacher so you cannot teach me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot scold me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot give knowledge on me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot mould me,
I am not a teacher so you cannot train me,

I am not a mathematics so you cannot analyze me,
I am not mathematics so you cannot calculate me,
I am not mathematics so you cannot answer me,
I am not mathematics so you cannot solve me,
I am not mathematics so you cannot critic me,

I am not a television so you cannot watch on me,
I am not a television so you cannot on me,
I am not a television so you cannot off me,

I am not a machine so you cannot produce me,
I am not a machine so you cannot innovate me,
I am not a machine so you cannot made me,
I am not a machine so you cannot faster me,
I am not a machine so you cannot plugged me,

I am not a garbage so you cannot throw me,
I am not garbage so you cannot burn me,
I am not a garbage so you cannot fertile me,
I am not garbage so you cannot pick me,
I am not garbage so you cannot use me,

I am not a house so you cannot clean me,
I am not a house so you cannot de personalize me,
I am not a house so you cannot landscape me,
I am not a house so you cannot hide me,
I am not a house so you cannot declutched me,

I am not a pencil so you cannot use to draw me,
I am not a pencil so you cannot hold me,
I am not a pencil so you cannot cut off me,
I am not a pencil so you cannot use to line me,
I am not a pencil so you cannot bring me,

I am not a story teller so you cannot entertain me,
I am not a story teller so you cannot hear me,
I am not a story teller so you cannot watch me,
I am not a story teller so you cannot sit beside on me,
I am not a story teller so you cannot appreciate me,

I am not a bed so you cannot lying on me,
I am not a bed so you cannot jump on me,
I am not a bed so you cannot sleep on me,
I am not a bed so you cannot put a pillow on me,
I am not a bed so you cannot put a man top on me,

I am not a microphone so you cannot sing me,
I am not a microphone so you cannot speak me,
I am not a microphone so you cannot hear me,
I am not a microphone so you cannot shout me,
I am not a microphone so you cannot sell me,

I am not a chicken so you cannot eat me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot fry me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot prison me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot kill me,
I am not a chicken so you cannot play me,

I am not a stuff toy so you cannot hug me,
I am not a stuff toy so you cannot buy me,
I am not a stuff toy so you cannot display me,
I am not a stuff toy so you cannot keep me,
I am not a stuff toy so you cannot play me,

I am not a charger so you cannot plugged me,
I am not a charger so you cannot use me,
I am not a charger so you cannot bring me,
I am not a charger so you cannot put energy on me,
I am not a charger so you cannot buy me,

I am not a grass so you cannot cut me,
I am not a grass so you cannot step on me,
I am not a grass so you cannot spray herbicide on me,
I am not a grass so you cannot kill me,
I am not a grass so you cannot water me,

I am not a rain so you cannot wet me,
I am not a rain so you cannot enjoy me,
I am not a rain so you cannot cold me,
I am not a rain so you cannot put a jacket on me,
I am not a rain so you cannot put a heat beside on me,

I am not a necklace so you cannot wear me,
I am not a necklace so you cannot sell me,
I am not a necklace so you cannot hold me,
I am not a necklace so you cannot display me,
I am not a necklace so you cannot run away on me,

I am not a iron so you cannot heat me, 
I am not an iron so you cannot plane me,
I am not a iron so you cannot plugged me,
I am not an iron so you cannot scroll me,
I am not an iron so you cannot on me,

I am not a coin so you cannot put me in a wallet,
I am not a coin so you cannot throw me,
I am not a coin so you cannot keep me,
I am not a coin so you cannot hold me,
I am not a coin so you cannot count me,

I am not a wall so you cannot destroy me,
I am not a wall so you cannot paint me,
I am not a wall so you cannot renovate me,
I am not a wall so you cannot design me,
I am not a wall so you cannot stand beside on me,

I am not a hamburger so you cannot take out me,
I am not a hamburger so you cannot eat me,
I am not a hamburger so you cannot sauce me,
I am not a hamburger so you cannot smell me,
I am not a hamburger so you cannot prepare me,

I am not a picture so you cannot amaze me, 
I am not a picture so you cannot idolize me,
I am not a picture so you cannot impress on me,
I am not a picture so you cannot watch me,
I am not a picture so you cannot excited on me,

I am not a light so you cannot sparkle me,
I am not a light so you cannot on me,
I am not a light so you cannot off me,
I am not a light so you cannot plugged me,
I am not a light so you cannot break me,

I am not a umbrella so you cannot bring me,
I am not an umbrella so you cannot hold me,
I am not an umbrella so you cannot fold me,
I am not an umbrella so you cannot use me,
I am not an umbrella so you cannot destroy me,

I am not a fish so you cannot eat me,
I am not a fish so you cannot fry me,
I am not a fish so you cannot play me,
I am not a fish so you cannot put aquarium on me,
I am not a fish so you cannot kill me,

I am not a vegetable so you cannot eat me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot put condiments on me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot cook me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot plant me,
I am not a vegetable so you cannot put a fertilizer on me,

I am not a guitar so I cannot entertain you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot give music on you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot hold you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot destroy you,
I am not a guitar so I cannot buy you,

I am not a telenovela so you cannot cry me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot watch me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot entertain me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot dramatize me,
I am not a telenovela so you cannot change channel on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment