Tuesday, August 6, 2013

50 TURN-AROUND POEMS




I used to text my friends,
but I prefer to answer my assignments.

I used to eat rice at night,
but I prefer to drink milk.

I used to wear shorts, 
but now I prefer to wear pants.

I used to browse my notes,
but I prefer to sleep early at night.

I used to cook lasagna,
but now I prefer to eat in the restaurant.

I used to sleep early,
but now I prefer to play computer games.

I used to watch news,
but now I prefer to read books.

I used to be a policewoman,
but now I prefer to be an economist.

I used to eat chocolate,
but I prefer healthy foods.

I used to wash laundries,
but I prefer in front of the TV in the whole day.

I used to send him cards,
but I prefer to give birthday gifts.

I used to ride in the motorcycle,
but I prefer now in the bicycle.

I used to watch the sunset,
but now I prefer to go home early.

I used to avoid eating junk foods,
but I prefer to eat healthy foods.

I used to wear shorts at night,
but I prefer to wear pajama.

I used to write using a ball pen,
but I prefer to use a pencil.

I used to watch movie,
but I prefer to do my homework.

I used to take my vacation in the other country,
but I prefer in the Philippines.

I used to make a birthday cake,
but I prefer to buy in the bakeshop.

I used to build my own house,
but I prefer to rent an apartment.

I used to go in the mall with my friends,
but I prefer to stay in my house.

I used to eat pasta,
but I prefer cupcake.

I used to drink liquor,
but now I prefer juices.

I used to watch concert,
but I prefer in the television.

I used to sleep early,
but I prefer to make my assignment.

I used to eat chocolates,
but now I prefer fruits.

I used to eat pork,
but now I prefer beef.

I used to eat pork,
but now I prefer vegetables.

I used to watch love story movies,
but now I prefer Korean movies.

I used to write a poem,
but now I prefer songs.

I used to write a letter,
but I prefer to see her in personal.

I used to drink soft drinks,
but now I prefer milk.

I used to drink juices,
but now I prefer fruit shakes.

I used to stay at home,
but now I prefer to find job.

I used to wear eyeglasses,
but now I prefer contact lens.

I used to bring big bags,
but now I prefer small bags.

I used to eat pancakes,
but I prefer bread.

I used to watch Showtime,
but now I prefer to sleep in that time.

I used to buy branded cloths,
but now I prefer to wear affordable cloths.

I used to make a cupcake,
but now I prefer to buy in the bakery.

I used to eat noodles,
but now I prefer rice.

I used to wear sleeveless,
but now I prefer long sleeves.

I used to ride in the motorcycle,
but now I prefer in the mountain bike.

I used to read novels,
but now I prefer horror magazines.

I used to eat hot dog,
but now I prefer egg.

I used to sing,
but now I prefer to dance

I used to eat pizza,
but now I prefer burger.

I used to wear shoes,
but I prefer sandals.

I used to take a check up,
but I prefer to stay at home.

I used to write a poem,
but I prefer songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment