Tuesday, August 6, 2013

50 HAIKU POEMS




After summer rain
Gods promise is remembered
Glorious is rainbow.

A bird flies sweetly
On paper wings telling all
Of my love for you.

Walk in the plaza
Wearing my gorgeous new shoes
That people can see.

After the sunrise
I want to watch the sunset
With you forever.

I could feel your love
In the times that were apart
When I’m so in love.

Frog jump in the pond
Watching if there has water
In his food at night.

A small hungry dog
Eat the beef in the kitchen
It’s not a fresh meat.

Woke up one morning
I forget to cook breakfast
My mother angry.

I make a cupcake
I didn't know how to make
My mother disappointed.

As the wind should blow
Across the tree I could see
Buds blooming in May.

I walk to find you.
And also to find myself
It is hard to find.

After the sunrise
I want to watch the sunset
With you forever.

Falling in the ground      
I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.

Silence around us
my watchful eyes near the world
Talking in my hands.

I reached the flowers 
in the sky as on the grass
in season was come.
  
Love hello kitty         
hello kitty loves to smile   
And his color pink.

As a broken glass          
brings no texture in the tray    
When it’s in the way.

Sunset is over      
sunrise is here hurry good cheer
I am glad it’s here.

Stone is everywhere      
different texture in year
Watching every year.

Rainy falling slowly     
blanketing the tress and road
Silence and weary.

The night is so dark           
through the patterns are along
Also the blank wall.

Walking in the road    
I saw a little puppy
beside in the tree.

 I always love god  
I visited in the church    
Every Sunday afternoon.

My little kittens  
I learn on how to care it
And to a big cat.

I watch horror films
I cannot imagine it
That I am not scared.

I am so very patient
I have my one pet
Taking care for her.

I eat my dinner
With my family and friend
I am so happy.

The mirror is clear
Creates imagination
In our minds and soul.

The shoes are gorgeous
I wear it to attract them
I feel contented.

The sky is so clear
The reflection is so near
It is very clear.

The paper is thin
Processing in producing
And to create more.

The sun is so hot
It is contributes more heat
In the human kind.

The food is not good
But we need it to survive
In everyday life.

Eating every meal
It helps to make us healthy
And give energy.

Watching latest news
To become more updated
In the society.

I take vitamins
And to have more energy
For my every day.

I wash more dishes
It is my every day task
In our kitchen.

I take more pictures
It is what I really want
In my younger years.

What a tired morning
It has many things to do
Before my siesta.

Drinking milk is good
Before I sleep in the night
Gives more energy.


Telenovelas
it is more interesting
And more exciting.

Ana is jogging
it is her daily routine
In every morning

The bird are singing
like the song I want to hear
Music’s is so clear.

She is beautiful
but she is a lazy girl
In the household chores.

Eating sweet cap cakes
it creates more happiness
In our self and mouths.

 swim in the pool
its Sunday in the evening
But I am got sick.

Its Saturday night
I go out with my close friends
To party with them.

I woke up early          
it felt quiet in our sala
There is no noise.

Insecurities
it is never bring me down
When that time comes in.

One thing in my life
that I could not be forget
Even I will die.














No comments:

Post a Comment